In this epic, three-part interview with Paul, Lisa, and Kyle, we learn about one ordinary Mormon family’s extraordinary Mormon transition. Topics covered in this episode include:
- Living as an orthodox Mormon family in rural Utah.
- Dealing with a crisis of faith in a large, orthodox Mormon family.
- Living in a mixed-faith marriage.
- How to ineffectively and effectively communicate with believing family members (siblings, extended family).
- Dealing with a missionary in the field while the family is having a crisis of faith.
- Supporting a gay child.
- Leaving the church after decades of service, and in mid-life.
- As a parent, sitting outside your own child’s wedding.
- Finding communities of support (and joy) after leaving the church.
Direct download: MormonStories-652-ExtraordinaryFamPt3.mp3
-- posted at: 12:31am MDT