I have SUPER good news for those of you who have always wanted to attend a Mormon Stories / Faith Crisis Retreat...I have a super cool opportunity.
A generous donor has stepped forward to underwrite the event, and a few other generous folks have offered their St. George homes to us...so here's the scoop!
1) We are able to make the 12/6-12/8 St. George retreat available to ANYONE who wants to attend. If you cannot afford the registration fee, you are free to pay what you can afford, and the generous donor will cover the rest.
2) We will be driving a retreat karaoke party van down from Salt Lake City on the morning of 12/6, returning the evening of 12/8....so if anyone wants to drive with us...have a blast...and save on transportation, we'd love to have you!
3) Finally, we have several guest rooms available for folks to stay in if you need a place to stay in St. George. If you can pay something for them, great. If you are not able to afford them, that's ok too!
In summary, PLEASE don't let finances stop you from attending our Mormon Stories / faith crisis retreat if you are able to come. We will focus on all the important issues including:
1) Navigating a religious faith crisis.
2) Communicating with believing family and friends.
3) Navigating a mixed faith marriage.
4) Improving your mental health during a faith transition.
5) Improving your sexuality during and after a faith transition.
6) Parenting after a faith crisis.
And whatever else you want/need help on.
Please spread the word, and we hope to see many of you you soon!