Healing and Growth after an LDS Crisis of Faith: Weekend Retreat
with John Dehlin, Ph.D.
- Who: Progressive, Inactive, and Post-Mormons. Couples and individuals welcome.
- When: October 23-25, 2015 (Starts at 6pm on 10/23, ends at 4pm on 10/25)
- Where: Park City, UT
- Purposes of Retreat
- Tips on healing and thriving after a loss of LDS faith. Major topics include:
- Rebuilding identity, morality, mental health, meaning, and purpose after losing faith.
- Healthy communications with believing family and friends after losing faith.
- Strengthening marriages after losing faith.
- Raising children after losing faith.
- Rebuilding friendships and community after losing faith.
- Finding joy, meaning, and fulfillment after losing faith.
- Building relationships and community with others like you.
- Suggested donation: $350/person. Donation does not cover meals/lodging.
- Scholarships available based on need – please do NOT stay away because of financial need. We will do our best to accommodate those who want to attend (until the slots fill up). Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request scholarship information.
- All proceeds go to support Mormon Transitions.
To reserve your spot, visit: http://mormontransitions.org